Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I had bought a White/Cream coloured sequin lehenga choli - "Minakshi New Stylish Designer Lehngha Choli" consisting of an ankle length skirt with sequin work, a sequined blouse material and a 2.5 metre long sequined dupatta clothan ankle length skirt with sequin work, a sequined blouse material and a 2.5 metre long sequined dupatta cloth.

I had paid fully for the product on "Cash on Delivery" - (Rs.890 around $12)

Firstly, a wrong item had been delivered to me consisting of an extremely cheap looking tomato pink dress which would not even be worth Rs.150-250/- in value, I had raised a complaint on that basis too!

Secondly, a re-delivery had been arranged by Club Factory for my Order but when it came, I was asked to pay the entire amount of money AGAIN, this time I cautiously asked to view the parcel first and refused it as I saw that this parcel also was extremely tiny, thin and super light and its impossible for such a tiny &; of light packet to contain an ankle length skirt with sequin work, a sequined blouse material of 1 metre and a 2.5 metre long sequined dupatta cloth - which in totality would be about a minimum of 7 metres of heavily sequined fabric as seen in the picture attached below!!!

User's recommendation: Never buy from them - fraudsters - asked for double money and did not deliver my item.

Product or Service Mentioned: Club Factory Shipping Service.

Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra